Navigating You Through The Divorce Process
Divorce involves untangling and separating two lives that have been commingled for years or even decades. Even when spouses agree on how to separate their lives, divorce is a process that should be handled by a skilled lawyer who is knowledgeable in Pennsylvania divorce law. There are very specific legal time frames, processes and procedures that you must abide by.
Whether your divorce is relatively simple and uncontested, or complex and highly contested, Ayla O'Brien Law Firm, P.C., in Doylestown is here to protect your rights throughout the process. We serve clients in Buck County and throughout surrounding Pennsylvania communities.
Divorce and estate planning often go hand in hand. We handle both of these areas, allowing us to serve clients who need to update their estate plans in the wake of a divorce.
Place Your Divorce In Trusted Hands
Handling a divorce on your own can lead to costly mistakes, significant delays and lost time, and added stress and uncertainty.
We will handle every aspect of your divorce with the utmost care and attention to detail, including:
- Drafting and filing of all divorce pleadings and marital settlement agreements
- Handling all matters related to division of marital assets and debt (equitable distribution)
- Handing all matters related to spousal support, alimony pendent lite, and alimony
- Vigorously representing your interests and the interests of your children in child custody and visitation matters, and child support proceedings
- Seeking and defending against Protection From Abuse orders in cases involving domestic violence
- Representation in negotiations with the goal of settlement
- Representation in court and litigation services
Spousal Support, Alimony Pendente Lite And Alimony
Each spouse’s contributions to the family are not always financially equal. Therefore, divorcing equitably also may require some form of ongoing financial support. Whether this support is called spousal support, alimony pendente lite or alimony depends on a number of factors, including whether it is paid prior to or during the divorce process or after the divorce has been finalized. Whether you will be seeking support or seeking to avoid these obligations, our firm is ready to help you through the process.
Discuss Your Case With An Experienced Divorce Attorney
If you are going through a divorce or contemplating divorce, we are here to provide you with the understanding guidance and strong advocacy you need. Call 215-596-4913 or contact our law offices online to schedule a consultation. Our firm is located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, and we serve clients in Bucks County, Montgomery County and surrounding counties.