Ayla O'Brien is an aggressive and talented attorney. She graduated from Widener Law School and Indiana University of Pennsylvania where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree, with highest honors, in Occupational, Safety and Health. Ayla attended law school at night while she worked as a Law Clerk during the day at several firms, including Knepper & Stratton and Solomon & Berschler, P.C. This enabled Ayla to gain practical experience while she studied its theory.
Ms. O'Brien is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey as well as the Federal District Courts in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey. Following law school, Ayla worked as an insurance defense litigation attorney at Kent McBride, P.C.
Ms. O'Brien has successfully represented clients in state and federal court. She has experience in both criminal and civil litigation. Ayla is known for being a hard-working, creative thinker who knows how to view a problem from a multi-dimensional perspective. She currently practices family law, criminal defense, personal injury and wills and estate.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations
- Estate Planning
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Honors and Awards
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award for Criminal Defense
- Top Lawyer by the Global Directory of Who's Who
- Top 10 under 40 for Family Law in Pennsylvania by the National Academy of Family Law